It was a long long week with long hours but it was a great experience. Here are a few photos that I liked from throughout the week. I have decided that next year I will drink less scotch at the hotel bar.....
SUPER BOWL XLII
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i get half of your tips because i just helped clean your section.
Did you miss the game? I bet you did. This blog needs to be updated. You are letting us all down. San Jose State puts another lazy photo journalist out in the world. Thanks for nothing.
that was some game...worst part was i was in a brisbane airport watching the 1st 3 quarters with random yanks and i could tell straight away it was gonna come down to the wire...
had to get airborn before the 4th, then landed to the amazing news:
2 Mannings back to back...wow - great to be their Dad eh?
As a photographer based in Los Angeles, photography has always been my number one passion. What began, as a hobby in high school has become my career. I photograph a number of genres including sports, portraiture and music. My passion and drive for photography has allowed me to travel extensively across Europe and the United States covering such events as the Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy and Super Bowl XLI.
9 comments:
i get half of your tips because i just helped clean your section.
i roll with dot com. do you want to see my pay stub?
Thanks for helping me clean my section. I just don't know what I would have done without all of your help! ;) ~Jamie
This blog is like the old show "designing women" ... it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Did you miss the game? I bet you did. This blog needs to be updated. You are letting us all down. San Jose State puts another lazy photo journalist out in the world. Thanks for nothing.
Hell yeah, dan. I'm ashamed to rep SJSU PJ. I can kick his ass at bocce too.
You should be getting ready to take a picture of your pink slip. you stink.
Nice shots...u took all those?
if so, wow u got some access sir...
nice work
that was some game...worst part was i was in a brisbane airport watching the 1st 3 quarters with random yanks and i could tell straight away it was gonna come down to the wire...
had to get airborn before the 4th, then landed to the amazing news:
2 Mannings back to back...wow - great to be their Dad eh?
that dan shine sure is nice to u huh?
lol
Post a Comment